Monday, August 10, 2009

Three weeks from now

July 8, 2008 - Tuesday

...will, God willing, find me and Löchen cruising the Schwarzwald - or roaring around the curves. I've never been there, but I'm sure it'll be lovely.

Atel demanded that Florian take a vacation, since they don't have enough work for him during their three-week company hiatus. Florian will take one week off, the last week, since my boss is gone for the first two weeks and I should be in the office when he's not around. So from August 4 onwards we'll be burning rubber.

It would be great fun if a couple other guys could come along, but I'm not sure who can. Selim's Hyosung is a wreck; Alex's Unreliable is stripped in the basement of our barn, Kevin's vacation ends on August 1, and Nico has his leech of a girlfriend to deal with.

We won't be doing a lot of planning. I'll ride in my leathers, so I'll only need a couple changes of tops and one pair of pants for the evening. We won't need to pack too much in the way of shampoo and such since I've got stuff we can both use. I'll have to leave the laptop at home since we won't have room for it, but I will take a fat book to read in the evenings. The digital camera has to come along, and the wallet, and other than that, I think we'll be set to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment